Mammoth Lakes, California Attorney Leading Clients to Positive Outcomes
Knowledgeable attorney with more than 25 years of experience securing victories
Therese M. Hankel in Mammoth Lakes, California represents individuals who reside in and visit the Eastern Sierra, including Mono County (including Mammoth Lakes, Lee Vining, June Lake, Bridgeport, Coleville, and Walker) and Inyo County (including Bishop, Big Pine, Lone Pine, Big Pine, Round Valley, Independence), in matters of criminal defense, DUI, family law, personal injury and business law. She also has a niche practice representing mountaineers. Therese M. Hankel is a skilled and knowledgeable attorney with more than 25 years of experience providing clients with effective legal representation. She has a demonstrated track record of successfully defending innocent clients who have been unfairly charged with crimes and of helping clients reach their goals in their legal matters. Her civil manner and professional demeanor enable her to efficiently maneuver through the legal system to secure positive results. She is compassionate toward her clients; however, she will represent you aggressively in court. As a former actress, she is able to effectively use those skills in her communication and presentation as a litigator. She approaches each case with personal attention, and she provides you with realistic solutions to your legal needs. To schedule a consultation and find out how she can help you, call Therese M. Hankel today.
Ethical practice devoted to upholding justice
- Experience — Therese M. Hankel is a competent and experienced trial and appellate attorney who will zealously defend your rights in court. She applies a thorough approach to trial strategy with aggressive representation to help ensure that you achieve a positive outcome.
- Reputation — While in law school she won awards for her trial skills and was a Law Review Editor. She is widely respected for her achievements in the courtroom. Her reputation is a testament to her skill and ability in helping you reach your goals.
- Ethics — Her sense of professional ethics ensures devotion to every client. She will work to help you understand the system and to regain a sense of control in your life as she zealously represents you to help secure a successful resolution to your case.
Skilled attorney fighting for clients’ rights in a variety of practice areas
Therese M. Hankel represents clients in matters of criminal law, DUI, family law, personal injury and general business law.
- Criminal defense — Therese M. Hankel’s criminal defense practice protects the freedom of those who have been charged with crimes ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies in both state and federal court.
- DUI — Her DUI practice defends those who have been charged with a DUI arising out of alcohol and/or drugs. She handles both charges in state court and administrative hearings with the DMV. She fights tenaciously to overcome the evidence against you and to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Family law — In her family law practice, she listen to your needs and helps you reach solutions in matters such as child custody and support disputes, guardianships. adoption, divorce, alimony, and pre- and post-nuptial agreements..
Contact a Mammoth Lakes, California attorney ready to help you today
To schedule a free initial consultation, call Therese M. Hankel at 760-934-3133 or contact the firm online today.